Easy Performance Pancakes
These antioxidant packed pancakes can be a filling and nutritious meal for any time of the day! You can add even more antioxidants with different fruit toppings. Make this a complete meal with oatmeal or potatoes as a side, a bowl of fruit, and a fluid.
Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Just add a carbohydrate, antioxidant, and a fluid! Consume no later than 2 hours before practice; the fiber and protein digest slowly and may irritate your stomach during exercise.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 tsp. cinnamon or to taste
- Optional Toppings
- ie. Yogurt, nut butter, dried or fresh fruit, etc
- Blender/Food processor
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Medium sized bowl
- Spatula & Wooden Spoon
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F
- Add all pancake batter items to blender and blend for 20-30 seconds
- Pour batter onto hot griddle creating small circles (cook on each side for 1-2 minutes (or lightly brown)
- Once cooked add toppings (if wanted)